| The medications that your doctor
prescribes may help lower your blood pressure, increase your blood flow,
keep your blood from clotting, or lower your cholesterol. Your doctor will talk to you about these medications and other things you can do to help keep your heart healthy, now and in the future.
The information and feedback you share with your doctor is extremely important. If you have any questions about your medications, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Remember these 5 important tips:
1. Take your medications exactly as your doctor instructs.
2. Tell your doctor if you have any symptoms of side effects from your medications.
3. Alcohol and certain foods can interfere with your medication, so talk with your doctor.
4. Understand the benefits & side effects of your medications.
5. Keep a list of your medications, including dosage amounts and other instructions.
Print and complete the following forms:
▪ Patient Medication Data
▪ Medical Questionnaire